Happy Wednesday everyone!
- Be specific about what you are grateful for.
- We are always grateful for our family, our significant others. To keep our minds fresh, instead of writing "I am grateful for my family". We can write "I am grateful for my husband to cook dinner for me after a long work day"
- Change it up!
- Maybe journaling old-fashioned way doesn't work for you. Try a Gratitude Jar/Bank, everytime you experience a moment of gratitude, write it on a piece of paper and throw it in the jar. Set a day to empty the jar and read all the things you are grateful for :)
- More of a techie person? Try this app
- Love this app! Super simple to use and opening the app just makes me happy to see the smiley faces. You jot down 3 awesome things that happened today with images if you chose to. You can also set a daily reminder so you don't forget. Whats awesome is being able to look back at those moments of gratitude
Traditional person that loves ink on paper?
Check out these awesome gratitude journals!
Buddha Doodles: A gratitude Journal - Such a fun and colorful gratitude! A lovely whimsical gratitude that is great for all ages. The quotes and "doodles" are lovely and make great gifts!
Gratitude: A Journal - Perfect size to throw in your bag and carry around with you. Filled with inspirational quotes!
I am grateful for...
Sunday Funday @ Gantry Park in LIC on such a gorgeous day and
being able to practice yoga on this beautiful morning!
Daytrip upstate with my boyfriend.
This amazing view from Cheviot Park, Germantown, NY overlooking the Hudson River
Heirloom Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Pesto Farfalle Salad :)
Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!
Welcome to my new blog!
It's me Jess! Remember me?
It's been a few years... but I am so happy to say, I am back and can't wait to share the wonderful experiences that life has to bring me!
A lot has happened over the years. Wonderful experiences and painful ones that have made me the person I am today. There is no sense of re-hashing past experiences that do not serve you and make you and others around you un-happy. Negativity only attracts negativity. You learn, you heal, you grow. :)
I realized I missed blogging... but...
I wasn't sure if I wanted to blog again. After my blog had been wiped out. It was painful to have to start from scratch. There was also an uncertainty of what I wanted my blog to be about, do I continue to post about food, fitness, yoga or life experiences?
I was thinking too much and making it more complicated than it was. It was in a sense almost an excuse not to have to start new and embark on this new journey.
Life is simple.. and I've been learning to live in the moment.
I've decided that I will blog about whatever makes me and others feel good and happy about. It's as simple as that.
So, I may be a little rusty getting back into this blogging game. But I'm here to stay this time.. :)
Thanks for reading!